The first stop, the perfect place to relax and get rid of the shackles of everyday life, where the gears of time seem to suspend every moment in eternity.
“Timeless” is the best word to describe this suite.
A symbiosis between Mexican and European sensibilities informs the perspective of Chic by Accident as a black velvet sofa and a center table covered with crocodile skin are contrasted with a terracotta dog by artist Carlos Ranc.
Style does not come at the expense of comfort as the bedroom features a luxurious king size bed covered with 600 linen Egyptian cotton textiles.
Plenty of light filters inside the suite from an adjacent Patio where an artisanal Yucatecan hammock and a leather swing float, as if time stood still...
The shower room features a white bathtub and walk-in shower which contrasts with colorful handmade geometric tiles, solidifying the fusion between European and Mexican styles.
- 1000 square feet / 93 square meters suite
- King size bed with 600 linen Egyptian cotton fabrics
- Interior design and furnitures curated by Chic by Accident
- Bathtub & Walk-in shower
- Baja Botanica Amenities
- Large Patio with Leather swing & Yucatecan hammock
- Air conditioning
- Free Wi-Fi Internet access
- Personal safe
- Nespresso Coffee Machine and Tea-making facilities
- 40' Flat LED TV
- Apple TV
- Sound entertainment system which allows integration of iPod or MP3